Rental car with Chauffeur in the Abruzzo National Park
Car and Minivan hires with Chauffeur in the Abruzzo National Park
Our car rental offers NCC services (hires with driver) for tours from Pescara to the Abruzzo and Gran Sasso National Parks
Our main NCC services are:
- NCC with Chauffeur Pescara airport National Park of Abruzzo
- Transfers for private passengers
- Rental with Chauffeur for trips to the Abruzzo National Park
- Hourly provisions
- Transfers to any destination in the park
- Transfers to and from hotels
- Day or multi-day trips
- Elegant Car rental with Chauffeur for wedding
- Minibus rental with Chauffeur for visits to the Abruzzo National Park
- Minibus rental with Chauffeur for visits to the Gran Sasso National Park
- Minibus hires with Chauffeur for visits to the Abruzzo National Park
- Car hires with driver to visit the Abruzzo National Park
We offer a rental service with private Chauffeur for visits, transfers and tours in the Abruzzo National Park and Gran Sasso Park, with elegant Mercedes-Benz vehicles fully equipped with all comforts.
All vehicles are recently registered and with a regular NCC license that allows access to ZTL restricted city areas.
All our Chauffeurs are expert drivers with good knowledge of the area, professional and discreet.
The National Park of Abruzzo is a protected vast area located in the central Apennines, between the 3 regions of Abruzzo, Lazio and Molise.
A possible itinerary to visit the Abruzzo National Park:
Start your visit to the National Park from the natural area of Campo Imperatore, a vast mountain flat area located in the Gran Sasso mountains, where you can admire a vast variety of flora and fauna.
- The Pescasseroli Visitor Centre is the heart of the National Park, where there is information on the activities and excursions of area.
- Hiking through the Sentiero Italia, a long hiking trail that cuts through the park from North to South, is one of the many trails possible to enjoy.
- Admire the panoramic view of the Sangro Valley from the Village di Opi, a picturesque medieval village located within the national park.
- Visit the Naturalistic Museum of the Abruzzo National Park in Pescasseroli, where you can discover the flora and fauna of the region through a vast collection of animal and plant.
- Stop in Scanno, an ancient medieval village located within the National Park, famous for its traditional costumes and picturesque architecture.
- End your visit to the Abruzzo National Park with a dinner in one of the local restaurants, where you can taste the typical dishes of Abruzzo, such as Polpette Cace e Ove (bread balls), Pasta alla Chitarra and Montepulciano d’Abruzzo wine.
This is just one possible itinerary to visit the Abruzzo National Park. There are many other things to visit and enjoy in the park, so you can tailor your itinerary to suit your preferences and interests.
CONTACT US NOW
We are always available
Plan your next transfer with us:
Tulliani Noleggi with Chauffeur from and to airports throughout Italy
Car hires with Chauffeur for major events and tour organization in Italy